Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy!

I'm so happy today. My best friend, veron is getting a mp3 player for my bday present. I told her that there's a promotion on creative mp3 player at $99, 2GB. Without hesistation, she went to the website immediatly to look for more information. So unlucky, white colour has sold out! -.- so sad! Here comes the good news... Veron called to ask for any more stock. Omg.. they have it. She quickly placed a reservation and going to collect it tomorrow. Wow!!! That's great manz! I'm so touched of what she has done for me. You are really my great sister! Love you lots! Muacks! ** Thank you**

On Friday, my fren's boyfriend fetch her home from school. I was like.. huh... i'm going home alone in the cold and long journey bus. To my surprise, my wonderful boyfriend called me. He's coming! Yeah! I'm happy again! Hehex. We went to meet his frens for supper at bedok 85 market. Home sweet home at 1am.

Saturday, we went to guan ying temple to pray. Went back to his house to rest before we went to a wake. We wanted to do our assignment after that. Haiz.. so lazy to do. Just feel like hugging him and watch tv show together. =)

Sunday, we went to his grandma's house to celebrate her bday. Had buffet for our dinner and play dai di with his cousins. lolx. It was Charleen bday too!

**Happie birthday to PoPo and Charleen**

Next will be my mummy and youngest sister birthday

My deardear birthday is on the 8th Aug! Gonna give him a surprise. Shhhh...

No comments: