Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Last Day in CCPS

Today is my last day in CCPS and i wont forget this day!! I simply LOVE my P2 pupils. One of the P2 class came into the computer lab. They sang a song for me and gave me a message which reads 'All the best to you and you'll be missed by us', omg!! It's so touching. I almost burst into tears but i control. Before they left, each of them gave me a HUG! My tears rolled down at that moment, i'm so touched and really appreciate it. Thanks Jaslyn for giving me such a nice memory in CCPS.

Besides that, i had received lots of pressie from the teachers and pupils as well as my Principal. Thanks so much! I love you all. ALL OF YOU WILL BE MISSED!

- List of gifts recieved -

Watch, Mug and Card as well as a dinner treat: Jeron, Hwee Yeng, Alice Goh, Mdm Tan, Miss Kwok, Anne, Jo and Clement
Anna Sui Ring Lip Gloss and Card: Dian, Hasimah, Hafizah and Raihana
Neckacles and Card: Ms Teo (Principal)
Card: Mrs Gesan
A dinner treat: Mary, Margaret, Annie, Mdm beh, Clement and Mdm Toh
Cards: Jaime, Clipah and Valarie (Students)

THANK YOU

No comments: