Monday, August 6, 2007

Rest in peace ...

My dear's beloved grandma had passed away. I was deeply saddened to hear the news about the sudden death of ah ma. It was out of sudden as she has been in good health and lively. She's has been treating me as one of their family members. I was in a state of shock after i received the news from dear. My dear is very sad and i dunno how to console him. I doubt dear will see my blog... so i decided to blog on this as I'm at lost now. *tears rolling down my cheeks* His bday is round the corner. I couldn't decided whether to have a simple dinner celebration with him. He is really very sad now. I wouldn't want to have celebration in this situation or rather feeling. Should i cancel it or bring his mind away and go for the dinner? I'm confused! Will he be happy if i bring him to the dinner (Reserved) with a nice ambiance scenery? Will he mind if i din celebrate with him? How how how??!!! HELP ME! What should i do?! I know you will miss your grandma greatly. During this difficult time, i really hope to accompany you as much as i can.

SORRY DEAR, I'M REALLY BAD AT CONSOLING!

No comments: