Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Working Environment & BaCK to sch Life!

I've been in my new job for four days already. I was busy @ work for the past four days with full of payments, transaction to be key into the system, sales and purchases of AP/AR...etc. Anyway, my finance manager and colleagues are very nice and helpful to teach me everything. Everything is fine at my new working evironment. It's seem to be busy but better than nothing to do and i enjoy doing it. Hope that i'm able to adapt and familiarise with all the neccessary accounting and finance transactions within 1month.

I'm back to school again. I have lessons on every tuesday and friday after work. Everyone must be thinking that it'll be very tiring. I love what im going through now. I am going towards my ambition slowly with my current job and degree studies. Besides that, i have a WONDERFUL boyfriend. =) He is going to give me a SURPRISE! I shall wait... hehex. @_@

With another best friend in CCPS, Dian! We can just talk about everything. Gonna meet her on the coming Monday for dinner. Cya!

No comments: