Monday, September 24, 2007

Happie Bday to YanQiu`!!!

First of all, I love my blog's banner! It's Copyright@shirley-sunshine.blospot.com coz i designed it! Hoho.. iyoh so haolian! :p Its so sweet and nice right?! lolx.

Happie bday to my beloved besti sis, YanQiu`!!

I smsed her a bday greeting on 21st Sept 2am. And the msg goes like this...
Happy bday to you, happy bday to you. Happy bday to yanqiu, happy bday to you! 23 years old already, so old already manz. Faster find your Mr Right, i'm waiting! May this day be filled with full of joy and happiness just for you. Hope you can found your mr right asap. Stay happie and prett always... blah blah bah. She replied:- Yes, im finding my mr right now. Thanks...blah blah blah. I replied:- SEE YOUR RIGHT SIDE. IF THERE'S A GUY MEANS HE'S YOUR MR RIGHT. Lame right?! lolx. Wahhahha!! Think i better all these nonsense before kena bish by her.

Below are some of the pics taken with her. Enjoy!


No comments: