Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy Life

School is starting soon, next week 3rd July!! Going back to school again.. yeah, i'm so excited. I have been busy with my school, Canossa Convent Primary School Open House. I'm in-charge of e-learning portal in the computer lab. Argh! Damn busy with the decorations and no one is helping me! Luckily, i have my new trainer who just came today to help. Two more days to Open house, Principal is going to check my room tomorrow. STRESS! Btw, 07 more days to my last day in ASKnLearn. Looking forward to my new job as an accounts assistant. I'll miss my students, mary, margaret, annie, mdm toh, sin li, jeron, hwee yeng, mdm tan, alice ..etc. *sob sob* My last day is on the 4th July 2007!!!

Friday working hours:9am to 10pm

Nice! Drew by ben... with my deardear's name. hehe! FAB is mine! fabian the pooh?! @_@

My time-table. Two days per week.. tired!

No comments: